We often hear that the German language does not have a particularly beautiful sound and that it is difficult to learn because of the many cases and genders.
Here some reasons why you should definitely get to know our language better:
- The German economy ranks number one in Europe and number four worldwide. Its economy is comparable to that of all the world’s Spanish-speaking countries combined.
- Germany is home to numerous international corporations.
- A global career: With a knowledge of German you can improve your career opportunities with German companies in your own country and in other countries.
- 22 Nobel Prizes in Physics, 30 in Chemistry, and 25 in Medicine have gone to scientists from the three major German-speaking countries, while many laureates from other countries received their training in German universities. Eleven Nobel Prizes in Literature have been awarded to German-language writers, and seven Germans and Austrians have received the Peace Prize.
- Germans are world leaders in engineering.
We will now outline a few opportunities for you to learn German for free. Let´s have a look:
Here we show you another important page of the DAAD, where you can find Scholarships: https://www.daad.de/en/study-and-research-in-germany/scholarships/